Want more BeachBody info?

If you'd love to have free coaching advice and get to know me better sign up for a Beachbody account here!!!

Monday, March 12, 2012

A Life Changing Moment?

We've been settling into our new home for about 3 weeks. It's so wonderful to have our own place. Cook meals everyday instead of eating TV dinners every night and have room to move around. Sam is so happy to be able to run around  and act like a mad baby and I'm grateful for feeling like a normal family and finally being happy.

Sam and I get out almost every morning and socialize. I have made a special point with this major life change to keep up with my fitness. I have not been sticking to a specific schedule but make sure I get my weights and cardio in 5-6 times a week even though I have been in a good bit of pain. But yesterday was an amazing day!

Yesterday Randy completed Insanity Sports Interval Training! I had to take a step back and be the trainer for him, help him modify the workout. This was the first time that we worked out as a family! It was a fun life changing moment for all of us. Randy realizing that he needs to get into shape and me finding out the key in him succeeding to the end of a workout! We have a goal for him to workout 3-4 days a week and keep up with this new venture in his life!

I have also been busy working on my art. Sam really likes the new My Little Ponies. So I've been working on a bunch of them for her. I even made a P90X2/Tony Horton Pony!








5 comments:

  1. So glad things are working out for you and the family! and that you are getting back to you! Sounds like everyone is enjoying having more space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! I am so glad you have managed to take this step! I really need to get back into gear myself !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.
    Medium Chain Triglycerides
    creapure
    Arginine
    Best Pre

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah this blog is wonderful i like studying your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, many people are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.
    Carnitine
    psyllium
    weight gainer
    Ribose

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out
    loads. I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its helped me. Good job.

    Stock Futures Tips NIFTY FUTURES TIPS MCX Tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...