Want more BeachBody info?

If you'd love to have free coaching advice and get to know me better sign up for a Beachbody account here!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I've Busy With Art

Hey everyone I'll still around. I've had a major schedule change which has caused my blogging to kinda dwindle down. Sam has play dates now that we go to in the mornings which causes my workouts to happen in the afternoon, then I've been doing a lot of artwork before hubby comes home, I train him before I make dinner then pretty much crash. All this and I am also still taking my Dad out one to two times a week, clean the apartment, go run errands and help teach Sam to give her an extra boost.


I have borrowed Insanity Asylum from a friend and have completed two workouts so far. Vertical Plyo and Speed and Agility and man they are hard as hell but amazing at the same time!

Some of the artwork that I have been doing is My Little Ponies for Sam and well me I'm having a blast drawing them! Updates on my artwork can be found on my DeveantART page.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! thinking of you! Hope you and the family are happy and doing well. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...