Want more BeachBody info?

If you'd love to have free coaching advice and get to know me better sign up for a Beachbody account here!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Phase 3

So here I go guys I'm entering phase 3 of my hybrid this week. I am gonna have some complications though. On Weds I am spending the day over my fathers cleaning so I am going to use that day as yoga and on Sat we are moving into our new APT! THATS RIGHT WE'RE MOVING FINALLY!

So posting until we settle into the apt will be sparse. I can tell you that we are moving into a 2 bed 2 bath


I will be keeping up with my workouts as much as possible. In case you forgot Phase 3 is:

I did make a minor change this morning and did X2 Shoulders & Arms instead of X2 Chest, Shoulders & Tris. I have been doing CST for a month and the change was nice lol. I have enjoyed doing PAP Lower before some of the upper body workouts and will continue to do so. Well incase this is the last post before the move I'll talk to you in my new home!



2 comments:

  1. Nice layout!!! And congrats on the new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your move! I know it's gotta feel great. weeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...